Many of LG V20 mobile users find their phones to stop working upon use. When user is really busy situation and they need of mobile and this happened then It really irritate and annoy user a lot. The problem is no longer a rare thing, in fact, it has become a general problem that is experienced for all smartphone users. You don’t need to panic or worry if it finds your phone stops working because there is a simple way you can do to fix it. The way is to do a hard reset or factory reset LG V20.
This guide helps you to Hard Reset LG V20 android mobile. You can also Unlock Your android mobile if you forgot your mobile password.
Major benefit of hard reset or factory reset is , it make mobile look like it was out of box for first time. However, before you do a factory reset on your phone, It is important to note to backup all files, data, and images to prevent something important from getting lost. The best way to backup your LG V20 is Go to Settings> Backup & reset.
Table of Contents
Steps For Hard Reset Factory Reset LG V20
- Go to the notification section of the LG V20 and select the gear icon to bring up Settings.
- Select on Backup and reset listed under User and Backup and choose Factory data to reset.
- Make sure that everything important has been backed up and then at the bottom of the screen select Reset device.
- Then select Delete all and wait for the process to complete and the phone to reboot.
Ways to do a Hard Reset or Factory Reset LG V20 with Hardware Keys
If you find that the touch screen unresponsive, there is a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot to lock your pattern, then you can still re-LG V20 mill using hardware buttons.
- Turn off the LG V20.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until you see the Android icon.
- Using the Volume down to select wipe data/factory reset and selection press the Power button to select it.
- Using the Volume down highlight Yes- erase all user data and press Power to select it.
- After the LG V20 has rebooted, then use the Power button to select it.
- When the LG V20 restart, everything will be deleted and will be ready to set up again.