You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Vivo V7 mobile easily and without spending a dime on it. User hard reset his/her own mobile several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Vivo V7 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will remove all of your mobile data of Vivo V7.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Vivo V7 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Vivo V7
- First of all, Turn off your Vivo Mobile.
- Now, press and hold Volume Up + Power key for 10 to 15 seconds
- After that release Power button when you see Vivo logo on the screen.
- If Recovery Mode appears on your screen then release the Volume Up button.
- After that, you have to choose “Wipe data” three times by pressing the Volume button to scroll and Power button to confirm your action.
- Next, Move down by using Volume buttons to select “OK” and press Power key button once.
- In the last step select “Back” and “Reboot system”. Now your mobile is hard reset
Soft Reset Vivo V7 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Vivo V7 Mobile.
Other Mobile Hard Reset: