You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Vivo NEX mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Vivo NEX is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Vivo NEX .
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Vivo NEX or Unresponsive Vivo NEX
Before doing hard reset on Vivo NEX Mobile, please make sure you have all data backup of your mobile because hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset Vivo NEX mobile:
- Turn off the Vivo NEX Mobile.
- Press and hold Volume Up key and Power key for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Fast Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to select “Recovery Mode” and then press Power key to confirm that.
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
- In Recovery Mode, select “Wipe data” three times. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose “OK” by using same keys as before.
- Use Volume keys to select “Back” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears use Volume keys to choose “Reboot system” and click the Power button to accept that.
Soft Reset Vivo NEX Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Vivo NEX Mobile.