When Vivo XL2 is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Vivo XL2 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Vivo XL2 Hard Reset or Vivo XL2 Factory Reset
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Vivo XL2 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset Vivo XL2.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Vivo XL2 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Vivo XL2 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset Vivo XL2.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > accounts and backup.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset >Factory data.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Vivo XL2 and mobile will restart now.
Specification of Vivo XL2 Mobile
|OS Version||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Performance||MediaTek 6737T 1.4GHz Quad Core|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 64 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, b/g/n, Hotspot, Micro USB v2.0|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera||13 MP with flash|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Blue|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: