You can Hard Reset
or Factory Reset
your Galaxy S9
mobile to factory settings for free of cost and without knowledge of software. Galaxy S9 Hard Reset or Factory Reset really need on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Galaxy S9 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Galaxy S9.
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Galaxy S9 or Unresponsive Galaxy S9
Before performing hard reset on Galaxy S9 make sure you have all data backup of your mobile becz hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset Galaxy S9
- Switch off your Galaxy S9.
- After Then, Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- when you see Android Exclamation mark, release those buttons.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”. This way you can Hard reset or Factory Reset done on your Galaxy S9.
Hard Reset or Factory reset an Galaxy S9 from Settings
If your Galaxy S9 is working , then it’s easy to factory reset it with the following steps: Step 1
: Go to Settings
and scroll down to General management
. Step 2
: Choose Back up and Restore
and then Reset
. Step 3
: Tap on Factory data reset
, then scroll down and tap Reset
, then Delete all
. Step 4
: You Galaxy S9 will automatically delete all data, reset and reboot.