You can Comio P1 Hard Reset or Comio P1 Factory Reset easily with out of cost. We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Comio P1 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Comio P1.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Comio P1 or Unresponsive Comio P1
Before doing Comio P1 Hard Reset, please make sure you have all data backup of your mobile because hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset Comio P1 mobile:
- First of All, Power off your Comio P1 mobile.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- when you see Fast-boot Mode on your mobile screen, Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume button
- Next you have to Tap the Power button to confirm it.
- Next, you have to select “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to go and select the Power button to confirm your action.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“. and it will Comio P1 Hard Reset.
Soft Reset Comio P1 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will Comio P1 Soft Reset.
Specification of Comio P1 Mobile
|Android Version||Android 7.0|
|Performance||Quad Core, 1.3 GHz|
|Memory||32 GB Internal Memory|
|RAM||3 GB RAM|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, and 4G|
|Display||13.97 cm (5.5 inch) HD Display|
|Front Camera||8 MP Front Camera|
|Rear Camera||13 MP Rear Camera, LED Flash|
|Battery||5000 mAh Battery|
|Colors||Metal Grey and Sunrise Gold|
Other Mobile Reset: