You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Vivo V9 Youth mobile easily without having technical knowledge of mobile . Be careful before doing Hard Reset or Factory reset, It will wipe out all data of Vivo V9 Youth.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Vivo V9 Youth or Unresponsive Vivo V9 Youth
Before doing hard reset on Vivo V9 Youth Mobile, please make sure you have all data backup of your mobile because hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset Vivo V9 mobile:
- Power off your Vivo V9 Youth mobile.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- when you see Fastboot Mode on your mobile screen, Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume button
- Next you have to Tap the Power button to confirm it.
- Next, you have to select “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to go and select the Power button to confirm your action.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“. and it will hard reset your mobile.
Soft Reset Vivo V9 Youth Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Vivo V9 Youth Mobile.