Are you are looking for Android Multi Tools latest version? Read the full documentation of Android Multi Tools and download free from our website. Users can do reset Password, Pattern Lock, PIN, Gesture Lock, and Facelock, etc with Android Multi Tools. The Official android team has not developed this software. So, use this software at your own risk. it can do the following:
- Reset Face or PIN lock.
- Wipe Data.
- Reset the Gmail account.
- Reset Face or Gesture lock.
- Wipe data or cache on fast boot mode.
- Software and Hardware info.
Android Multi Tools System Requirement
User can use this software with the following system requirement :
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10.
- Android Multi Tools.
- USB cable connected with mobile.
This option allows the user to check whether the phone is connected with the system or not. it will easily tell the user about that. if your mobile is not connected then it will show the user an error on the screen.
This option allows the user to remove your Gmail account from mobile. After reboot, the user can add a new Gmail account on mobile easily.
This option allows the user to wipe data from mobile. Under the Wipe data option, it will delete all data like Contacts, Song, Photos, App, Setting, etc.
Reset Face or Gesture Lock
This option allows the user to reset the mobile Face lock or Gesture lock. This option also doesn’t wipe mobile data. So, your mobile data is 100% safe in this option. After rebooting mobile, the user can set a new Face or Gesture lock.
Reset PIN or Face Lock
This option allows the user to reset your mobile Face lock or Pin lock. This option also doesn’t wipe mobile data. So, mobile data is 100% safe in this option.
Check Fastboot Mode in Device
This option allows users to check whether a mobile connection with the system or not.
Exit Fastboot Mode
This option allows the user to exit from Fastboot mode.
This option allows the user to see the mobile hardware information on your screen.
This option allows the user to see software information about mobile on your screen.
Report or Contact Me
This option allows the user to report any bug of Android Multitool to the developer. If you want to contact the developer, then you can use this option.
This option allows the user to download Mobile drivers for the system.
If you need any type of help for software, then you can see this option. This option will guide you on how to use this software.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools Software
If you can unlock Samsung S10 Lite with Google find my device, then you can use Android Multi Tools. This tool can reset and unlock your Samsung S10 Lite mobile free of cost. To use Android Multi Tools, Please follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, you must have a computer or laptop. Without these, you cannot use this tool.
- Now, download the Android SDK in the system.
- After that, Download Android Multi Tools.
- After that, install this tool on the system.
- Now, run “Android Multi Tools.”
- Now, go to mobile “Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging”.
- After that, press the Power and Volume down button on mobile.
- You will see the boot screen on the mobile.
- Now, use the USB cable to connect Samsung S10 Lite with the system.
- After that, select the 5th or 8th option and press enter to reset Samsung S10 Lite mobile.
- Now, you have successfully wipe data from Samsung S10 Lite mobile.