You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile easily and without spending a dime on it . User hard reset his/her own mobile for several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will removed all of your mobile data of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 .
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Unresponsive Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- First of all , Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile.
- Now , press and hold Volume Up + Power key for 10 to 15 seconds
- After that release Power button when you see Xiaomi logo on the screen.
- If Recovery Mode appears on your screen then release the Volume Up button.
- After that, you have to choose “Wipe data” three times by pressing Volume button to scroll and Power button to confirm your action.
- Next, Move down by using Volume buttons to select “YES” and press Power key button once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system”. Now your mobile is hard reset
Soft Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Mobile.