You have bought a brand new Samsung Vibrant mobile, and you are facing issues like keeps restarting, Freezing Problem, and Closed Unexpectedly. It’s frustrating for everyone when you are not able to start your Mobile. If you are facing these issues and looking for solutions, you can find the solution of restarting, freezing, and closing unexpectedly in this post. We will tell you how to fix these issues without replacing hardware or updating the firmware of Samsung Vibrant mobile.
There are many root causes of these problems like unwanted apps, corrupt memory cards, corrupt cache, overloading system, and various other reasons. The Phone gets restarted, and it can create an issue on the loss of your valuable time and unsaved data.
How to fix Samsung Vibrant keeps restarting or rebooting issue?
The main issue of keep rebooting or restarting can be anything in Samsung Vibrant mobile. The Samsung Vibrant mobile users are facing the following issues:
- Automatic Restart.
- Screen Stuck in Android Boot Loop.
- Stuck with Samsung Vibrant logo on the home screen
We are telling you some common fix to keep rebooting or restarting. Here are some quick fixes.
Force Reboot the Samsung Vibrant Phone
To fix the rebooting issue, you have to press force to reboot your Mobile. Please follow the below step to restart your Mobile:
- First of all, press the Power button of Mobile for a long time.
- Once Mobile is switched off. Press the Power button again for a long time. You have to release the power button when you see the Samsung Vibrant logo on your screen. Now, you have forced reboot your Mobile.
This quick-fix can fix your issue. But, if you are still facing the same issue, try the other methods mentioned in our post.
Soft Reset your Mobile
If a hard reboot cannot fix this issue, you have to soft reset your Mobile. To do a soft reset, please follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you have to boot your Mobile in safe mode. To safe boot, you have to press the power button. After that, Samsung Vibrant logo appears. Now press the volume down button. Release the button when you see the safe boot screen on your Mobile.
- Now, you have to tap on the setting button. Tap on Backup and Reset. Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the Phone’s internal storage.
How to fix Samsung Vibrant Freezing Problem and Closed Unexpectedly?
If Samsung Vibrant mobile freezing or closed unexpectedly, then you can apply the following quick fix on your Mobile:
Clear Cache of Your Mobile
Samsung Vibrant mobile can have a reboot loop if mobile cache memory is full. To fix this issue, you have to clear your mobile cache. You have to follow the below procedure to quick fix the cache issue:
- First of all, click on the power button to unlock your Mobile. If you are not able to unlock them, please read above for safe boot.
- Now, you have to tap on the setting button. After that, tap on the memory button.
- Here you can see the status of your phone memory. Tap on the Cache Record tab. Again you have to tap on the Clear Cached Data button.
- Finally, you have cleared your cache.
If you cannot fix this issue with the above fix, you can another quick fix mentioned below.
Update the OS
Outdated OS version can create closed unexpectedly or freezing problem. You can do the following procedure to update the Samsung Vibrant Mobile:
- First of all, tap on the setting option.
- After that, you have to tap on the about phone option.
- Now, you can see the latest version of the OS. Tap on Download and Install.
- It will update your mobile OS.
Uninstall unwanted Apps
The leading cause of Samsung Vibrant mobile freezing can be some apps. So, if you have unwanted apps on your Mobile then, uninstall them immediately. It will fix your Samsung Vibrant mobile closed unexpectedly issue.
Update your all Installed Applications
If you have not updated applications on your mobile, it can cause your Mobile to close unexpectedly. Even your Mobile can freeze due to an outdated version of Mobile. So, Update all your apps on your Mobile regularly.
Do a factory reset
When you have applied all the above options and still facing a freezing problem or closed unexpectedly, the best option is to do a Samsung Vibrant Hard Reset. To do a hard reset, please follow the below procedure:
- Press Power Button to Turn off your Samsung Vibrant.
- Now, Press Volume Down and Power Button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- You will see Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use the Volume button select “recovery” to confirm by pressing the power button.
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that, Select Ok to clear all your data to confirm. Press the power button.
- After that, back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode, select “reboot system.” It will hard reset your Samsung Vibrant Mobile.
- Now, you have successfully reset your Mobile.