Samsung Tab S4 continuously showing Moisture Detected alert on the screen. This Moisture Detected alert shows when your Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 mobile detects some moisture near charing USB points. This alert won’t go away until we clear moisture from mobile. This alert does not allow the charger to charge mobile until we clear moisture from mobile.
Table of Contents
Cause of Samsung Tab S4 Moisture Detected
The main cause of the “Moisture Detected” problem is due to the USB port has gotten wet. All Samsung Mobile have a Moisture sensor. This is for safety precaution because in wet USB port can lead to a dangerous situation. Samsung Moisture Sensor refuses to charge and accept electricity from whatever source you have plugged it into for both you and your mobile safety.
if you have dropped your Galaxy Tab S4 in water then you can receive such alerts occasionally. If you are living in a more humid atmosphere then Galaxy Tab S4 can show you this alert because in Humid atmosphere sometime thin layer of humid air as a liquid in the charging port.
Samsung Tab S4 Moisture Detected Fix Method One
- Turn Off Your Galaxy Tab S4 mobile.
- Plug in your Galaxy mobile to the charger.
- Now, Power On your Galaxy mobile.
- It will remove the warning of the “Moisture Detected” alert from the screen and allow mobile to charge from charger.
- Don’t Unplug Your mobile until your mobile gets a 100% charge.
- This will solve your ” Moisture Detected” issue of Galaxy Tab S4.
Samsung Tab S4 Moisture Detected Fix Method Two
if you have used the above method but still showing you “Moisture Detected” alert on your screen then put your Galaxy mobile in a bag with rice. Rice will absorb all Moisture from your Galaxy Tab S4. the alert will go after that. Rice is a good product to dry out.
If you don’t have rice then you can use a hairdryer. Turn On your hairdryer in warm mode and bring your Galaxy Tab S4 mobile charging point to in front of Dryer Vent. it will dry any moisture on the Charging point and will remove moisture alert from mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 won’t charge after Getting Wet
When Galaxy Tab S4 gets wet, you have to be more careful because the Galaxy Tab S4 is medium waterproof and Galaxy Tab S4 moisture detected. So you have to act quickly to save your mobile to become dead. Here are the steps you have to follow to rescue your mobile after getting wet:
- First of take a dry cloth and wipe Galaxy Tab S4 mobile carefully. Make sure that you don’t leave any drop of water on your mobile. It better to switch off your mobile for some time and so that mobile can keep dry and won’t burn while charging.
- After that clean the charging port of mobile using a can of compressed air.
- Try charging your phone using a different charging cord.
Other Mobile issues: