You can Samsung Note10 Lite Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Galaxy Note10 Lite.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Table of Contents
Samsung Note10 Lite Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive
When your Samsung mobile having hang issues, screen freeze, black screen, or forget the password, etc. It is a good option to Hard Reset your Samsung mobile. If you want to reset your Samsung mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Press Power Button to Turn off your Galaxy Note10 Lite.
- Now, Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing the power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Hard Reset your A70s Mobile.
- Now, you have successfully reset your mobile.
Samsung Note10 Lite Soft Reset
Sometimes, Hard Reset is not a good option to recover your Samsung mobile. If you want to soft reset your Galaxy A70s mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Galaxy Note10 Lite Mobile.