When Samsung note 8 is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Samsung Note 8 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Samsung Note 8 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Samsung note 8
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Samsung note 8 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details to hard reset Samsung note 8.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume down and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Samsung note 8 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Galaxy note 8 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset Galaxy Note 8.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Samsung note 8 and mobile will restart now.
Specification of Samsung Note 8 Mobile
|OS Version||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Performance||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) – EMEA, Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) – USA & China|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 512 GB|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth – 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE, GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Radio – No, USB-Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera||12 MP + 12 MP Camera|
|Colors||Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Gray, Deep Sea Blue, Star Pink|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: