You can Samsung M30s Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Samsung Galaxy M30s is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Galaxy M30s.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Samsung M30s Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive
When your Samsung mobile having hang issues, screen freeze, black screen, or forget the password, etc. It is a good option to Hard Reset your Samsung mobile. If you want to reset your Samsung mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Press Power Button to Turn off your Galaxy M30s.
- Now, Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing the power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Hard Reset your M30sMobile.
- Now, you have successfully reset your mobile.
Samsung M30s Soft Reset
Sometimes, Hard Reset is not a good option to recover your Samsung mobile. If you want to soft reset your Galaxy M30s mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Galaxy M30s Mobile.