When Samsung J7 Max is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freeze, etc., After that, You have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Samsung galaxy j7 Max.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset or Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max or Unresponsive Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Samsung J7 Max mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need google login details to hard reset Galaxy J7 Max.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up, Home and Power Key at a time.
- You will Samsung Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Samsung J7 Max Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need google login details to hard reset Samsung J7 Max.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps ” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue.Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Max and mobile will restart now.
Other Mobile Hard Reset: