You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Samsung J4 Plus mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Samsung J4 Plus is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Samsung J4 + .
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Samsung J4 Plus or Unresponsive Samsung J4 +
- Press Power Button to Turn off your Samsung Samsung J4 + .
- Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Hard Reset your Samsung J4 Plus Mobile
Soft Reset Samsung J4 Plus Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Samsung J4 + Mobile.