You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Galaxy S9 Plus mobile to factory settings for free of cost and without knowledge of software. Galaxy S9 Plus Hard Reset or Factory Reset really need on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Galaxy S9 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Galaxy S9.
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Galaxy S9 Plus or Unresponsive Galaxy S9 PlusBefore performing hard reset on Galaxy S9 Plus make sure you have all data backup of your mobile becz hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset Galaxy S9 Plus
- Switch off your Galaxy S9 Plus.
- After Then, Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- when you see Android Exclamation mark, release those buttons.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume up Button.
- Next, select option: “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- After that, choose the option “yes” with Volume buttons, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option “ reboot system now ”. This way you can Hard reset or Factory Reset done on your Galaxy S9.