When Samsung Galaxy S6 is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Samsung Galaxy S6 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Galaxy s6
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Samsung Galaxy s6 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Samsung Galaxy S6 hard reset.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up, Home and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Galaxy s6 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Samsung Galaxy S6 Soft Reset.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Samsung Galaxy s6 and mobile will restart now.
Galaxy S6 Mobile Specification
|OS Version||Android 5.0|
|Performance||octa-core (4×2.1GHz + 4×1.5GHz)|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 32 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Bluetooth – Yes v4.1, GPS – with A-GPS, Radio – FM radio, microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Gold, White|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: