Samsung Galaxy Note 4 have many common issues like Keep Rebooting or restarting, Slow Charging or Not Charging after getting wet. Majority of the Galaxy Note 4 battery charging issues are minor like installed applications, others by firmware glitches, some of them hardware-related problems.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Keep Rebooting or Restarting
There can many several reasons for a reboot or restarting issue like the recent Android update, battery issue, application crash. We will tell you a solution for Note 4 reboot issue.
Galaxy Note 4 Android Update troubleshooting
when you have updated your Galaxy Note 4 mobile to the latest supported android version. You can have many other installed application that is not compatible with the most recent version of Android. There is two way to fix android update issue:
- First, you have to find the latest updated apps in your google play and upgrade your mobile apps to the most recent version. It will sure fix this Galaxy Note 4 Keep Reboot or restart issue.
- Second, if you don’t find any updated version of the app, then you must remove those from your mobile because they will give you many other issues also. best is to remove the unsupported app from galaxy note 4 mobile
Galaxy Note 4 Battery issue troubleshooting
Another issue of Note 4 keep reboot can be battery life. Every battery has a life span; after that, they are starting to give problems like take time to recharge, too fast to kill battery life, keep reboot mobile. So the best solution to this problem is, buy a new battery for your Note 4.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 charges very slowly
If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 mobile, you face a slow charging issue often. Sometimes it took a whole night to charge 100% battery. If you plug in your Galaxy Note 4 mobile and look into after 10-15 minutes, it will show you no changes in the battery.
Nowadays all Samsung Mobiles come with an inbuilt battery so you cannot changes yourself with a new battery. You have to visit your nearest Samsung Customer Care to get a new battery. But always changes new Battery is not the best solutions for charging issue.
- Turn Off Your Galaxy Note 4 mobile.
- Press Power key for 10-15 seconds.
- “Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ” will appear on your mobile screen.
- Press and Hold volume down key until the device finishes restarting
- You will see Safe mobile on the bottom corner of the mobile screen
- Now your mobile is in safe mode.
- 90% of slow charging is caused by an app. So you have to find that app in safe mode and uninstall that app from your mobile.
- You can Hard Reset Your Galaxy Note 4 Mobile. Before doing so, you must have backup your file and settings.
Galaxy Note 4 charges slow and heats up
When you plug in your Galaxy Note 4 for charging and it slowly charging up, also your Galaxy Note 4 mobile heat up more then you have the issue with your mobile. Sometime Galaxy Note 4 charging very slowly and it heats up bad to the point that it might explode.
It looks like that charging mobile and mobile heat up connects, but at some points, they are not. There can be many factors that can heat up mobile, like app crashing, app taking resources too much, and Micro SD card issue.
App Issue: Mobile slow charging and heat up can be related to this. So run your mobile in Safe mode and try to find that app who’s creating this issue. If you want to know how to run your Galaxy Note 4 in Safe mode, read the above section where we have mentioned about how to fix Galaxy Note 4 slow charging.
Micro SD card issue: some time micro SD card get corrupted or damaged, and phone tries to read it again and again. This process heats up your mobile a lot. It’s better to remove the damaged micro SD card from mobile and buy a new one.
Galaxy Note 4 won’t charge at all
Sometime Galaxy Note 4 plugging it in to charge, it didn’t charge at all. To fix this charging issue, we have to reset Galaxy Note 4 mobile soft so that mobile can start charging again. To do the soft reset, you have to read the following article of our where we have to tell you how to do hard/soft reset Galaxy Note 4 mobile.
Galaxy Note 4 won’t charge after Getting Wet
When Galaxy Note 4 get wet, you have to be more careful because Galaxy Note 4 is not waterproof. So you have to act quickly to save your mobile to become dead. Here are the steps you have to follow to rescue your mobile after getting wet:
- First of take a dry cloth and wipe Galaxy Note 4 mobile carefully. Make sure that you don’t leave any drop of water on your mobile. It better to switch off your mobile for some time and so that mobile can keep dry and won’t burn while charging.
- After that clean the charging port of mobile using a can of compressed air.
- Try charging your phone using a different charging cord.
Other Mobile Issues: