You have bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile, and you are facing issues like keeps restarting, Freezing Problem, and Closed Unexpectedly. It’s frustrating for everyone when you are not able to start your Mobile. If you are facing these issues and looking for solutions, you can find the solution of restarting, freezing, and closing unexpectedly in this post. We will tell you how to fix these issues without replacing hardware or updating the firmware of Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile.
There are many root causes of these problems like unwanted apps, corrupt memory cards, corrupt cache, overloading system, and various other reasons. The Phone gets restarted, and it can create an issue on the loss of your valuable time and unsaved data.
Table of Contents
How to fix Samsung Galaxy A30s keeps restarting or rebooting issue?
The main issue of keep rebooting or restarting can be anything in Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile. The Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile users are facing the following issues:
- Automatic Restart.
- Screen Stuck in Android Boot Loop.
- Stuck with Samsung Galaxy A30s logo on the home screen
We are telling you some common fix to keep rebooting or restarting. Here are some quick fixes.
Force Reboot the Samsung Galaxy A30s Phone
To fix the rebooting issue, you have to press force to reboot your Mobile. Please follow the below step to restart your Mobile:
- First of all, press the Power button of Mobile for a long time.
- Once Mobile is switched off. Press the Power button again for a long time. You have to release the power button when you see the Samsung Galaxy A30s logo on your screen. Now, you have forced reboot your Mobile.
This quick-fix can fix your issue. But, if you are still facing the same issue, try the other methods mentioned in our post.
Soft Reset your Mobile
If a hard reboot cannot fix this issue, you have to soft reset your Mobile. To do a soft reset, please follow the below procedure:
- First of all, you have to boot your Mobile in safe mode. To safe boot, you have to press the power button. After that, Samsung Galaxy A30s logo appears. Now press the volume down button. Release the button when you see the safe boot screen on your Mobile.
- Now, you have to tap on the setting button. Tap on Backup and Reset. Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the Phone’s internal storage.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy A30s Freezing Problem and Closed Unexpectedly?
If Samsung Galaxy A30s mobile freezing or closed unexpectedly, then you can apply the following quick fix on your Mobile: