When Oppo K1 is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Oppo K1 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Oppo K1 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Oppo K1
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Oppo K1 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Oppo K1 hard reset.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Oppo K1 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Oppo K1 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Oppo K1 hard reset.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > accounts and Backup.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Oppo K1 and mobile will restart now.
Oppo K1 Mobile Specification
|OS Version||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Performance||Octa core (1.95 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260)|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 256 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth – 4.0, A2DP, GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Radio – FM radio, microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Front Camera||25 MP|
|Rear Camera||16 MP + 2 MP Dual Camera|
|Colors||Astral Blue, Piano Black|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: