When Oppo A7 is not working well like forget the password, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Oppo A7 Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Oppo A7 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Oppo A7 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Oppo A7
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Oppo A7 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset Oppo A7.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, press Volume Up, Home and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Oppo A7 mobile and the screen will show the “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Oppo A7 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details too hard reset Oppo A7.
- Press the “Home” Button and Select the “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have a screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Oppo A7 and mobile will restart now.
Specification of Oppo A7 Mobile
|OS Version||ColorOS v5.2 operating system|
|Performance||1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa core processor, Adreno 506|
|Memory||64GB internal memory|
|Expandable Memory||expandable up to 256GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM|
|Connectivity||GPS, Music Player, Video Player, Fingerprint, Magnetic induction, Light sensor, Proximity Sensor, G-sensor/Acceleration sensor|
|Resolution||1520 x 720 pixels resolution | 270 ppi pixel density | 16.7M color support|
|Front Camera||13MP+2MP dual front camera|
|Rear Camera||16MP rear camera with AI beauty, HDR, background blur, sticker, filter ||
|Battery||4230mAH lithium-ion battery|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: