You can Nokia 2.2 Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Nokia 2.2 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Nokia 2.2.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Nokia 2.2 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Nokia 2.2
- Press Power Button to Turn off your mobile.
- Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing the power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Nokia 2.2 Hard Reset.
Soft Reset Nokia 2.2 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Nokia 2.2 Mobile.