You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your JIO LYF F30C mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of LYF F30C is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of JIO LYF F30C
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) JIO LYF F30C or Unresponsive JIO LYF F30C
- Power Off Your Mobile and wait for few seconds.
- Press and Hold Call Key and Power Key at one time.
- Triangle will show on your mobile Screen
- Press Power key then it will show you Recovery Menu
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Yes, Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Reboot and Now wait until JIO LYF F30C reboot successfully
Soft Reset JIO LYF F30C Mobile
- Go to Menu > Setting > Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Erase Everything to confirm Operation.
- wait until Your Mobile reboot successfully.
- it will do Soft Reset Your JIO LYF F30C Mobile.