You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Jio F90 mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Jio F90 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of Jio F90 .
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset Jio F90 or Unresponsive Jio F90
- Quickly press Navigation Up key and Power button .
- It will show u setting logo then press Left Selection and Right Selection key.
- It will take u recovery mode of mobile.
- it will show a list of options from where u have select “WIPE Data” from navigation down or up key.
- Now Select “YES” it will reboot your mobile and hard reset Jio F90.
Soft Reset Jio F90
- Press the Menu Button on Jio Phone .
- Click on Settings Icon is there at the Right Bottom in Menu.
- After that you will See all your Jio Phone’s Settings Options like Display Settings, Ringtone Settings and all.
- Just Continue Pressing the Button Arrow to Reach at the End of the Settings.
- Here’s you will see an Option Called Restore Settings.
- You have to find the Restore Settings, Click on it.
- It will ask you for a Password to Enter.
- If you have not set any Password Manually after Purchase of your Jio Phone, then the Password will be the Default Jio Password which is “0000” means type 4 times Zero using your Jio Keypad.
- After that, You will see A Confirmation Message that Whether you want to Restore Everything or not?
- That’s it. Your Jio Phone will be Restarted after few Minutes like 2 Minutes. it will soft Reset Your Jio F90