You can JIO F271i Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of JIO F271i is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of JIO F271i.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
JIO F271i Hard Reset or Unresponsive JIO F271i
- Turn Off Mobile first.
- Press and Hold Call Key and Power Key.
- After that Triangle show on a display screen.
- Press Power key to see Recovery Menu on-screen.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Key to Continue.
- Now, Select Yes — Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Reboot.
- Wait until Device reboot successfully and it will reset your JIO F271i successfully.
Soft Reset JIO F271i
- Power On Mobile.
- Now Go to Menu > Setting > Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Now Select Erase Everything to confirm Selection.
- Now, wait until Device reboot successfully.
- Enjoy your JIO F271i Hard reset successfully.
Other Mobile Reset: