You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your HUAWEI P30 lite mobile for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of HUAWEI P30 lite is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of HUAWEI P30 lite.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
HUAWEI P30 lite Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive HUAWEI P30 lite
Before doing a hard reset on HUAWEI P30 lite Mobile, please make sure you have all data backup of your mobile because the hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset HUAWEI P30 lite mobile:
- Power off your HUAWEI P30 lite mobile.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- when you see Fastboot Mode on your mobile screen, Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume button
- Next, you have to Tap the Power button to confirm it.
- Next, you have to select “Wipe data” three times by using the Volume button to go and select the Power button to confirm your action.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select OK and press the Power key once.
- In the last step, select Back and Reboot the system. and it will hard reset your mobile.
Soft Reset HUAWEI P30 lite Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your HUAWEI P30 lite Mobile.
Other Mobile Reset: