You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite mobile easily. How to delete all data from HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite? How to factory reset or hard reset in HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite?
User hard reset his/her own mobile for several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will removed all of your mobile data of HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite .
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite or Unresponsive HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite
- First of all , Turn off your HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite Mobile.
- Now , press and hold Volume Up + Power key for 10 to 15 seconds
- After that release Power button when you see HUAWEI on the screen.
- after Recovery Mode appears on your screen then release the Volume Up button.
- After that, you have to choose “Wipe data” three times by pressing Volume button to scroll and Power button to confirm your action.
- Next, Move down by using Volume buttons to select “YES” and press Power key button once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system”. Now your mobile is hard reset
Soft Reset HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite Mobile.