You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Huawei Honor 6A mobile easily and without spending a dime on it . User hard reset his/her own mobile for several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of Huawei Honor 6A is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will removed all of your mobile data of Huawei Honor 6A.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Huawei Honor 6A or Unresponsive Huawei Honor 6A
- First of all , Turn off your Huawei Honor 6A Mobile.
- Now , press and hold Volume Up + Power key for 10 to 15 seconds
- After that release Power button when you see Huawei logo on the screen.
- If Recovery Mode appears on your screen then release the Volume Up button.
- After that, you have to choose “Wipe data” three times by pressing Volume button to scroll and Power button to confirm your action.
- Next, Move down by using Volume buttons to select "YES" and press Power key button once.
- In last step select "Back" and "Reboot system". Now your mobile is hard reset
Soft Reset Huawei Honor 6A Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your Huawei Honor 6A Mobile.