When HTC U12 Plus is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset or Factory Reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your HTC U12 Plus mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
HTC U12 Plus Hard Reset or HTC U12 Plus Factory Reset
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset HTC U12 Plus mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset HTC U12 Plus.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up, Home and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your HTC U12 Plus mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
HTC U12 Plus Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for hard reset HTC U12 Plus.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset HTC U12 Plus and mobile will restart now.
Specification of HTC U12 Plus Mobile
|OS Version||Android 8.1 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Performance||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 512 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS- A-GPS,USB- microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|Front Camera||8 MP and 8 MP Dual Camera|
|Rear Camera||16 MP & 12 MP Dual Camera|
|Colors||Translucent Blue, Ceramic Black, Flame Red|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: