When Vivo 1803 is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Vivo 1803 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset or Factory Reset Vivo 1803 or Vivo 1803
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Vivo 1803 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details to hard reset Vivo 1803.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up, Home and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Vivo 1803 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Vivo 1803 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details to hard reset Vivo 1803.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > Cloud and accounts.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Reset >Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Vivo 1803 and mobile will restart now.
Specification of Vivo 1803 Mobile
|OS Version||Android 8.1 (Oreo); Funtouch 4|
|Performance||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 256 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS- A-GPS,USB- microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: