It’s quite frustrating when you are playing music or movie and your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile get stuck in Headphone Mode in notification area. Due to this Mode, you will not able to play any sound on your mobile. You have to use your earphone to listen mobile sound. In this post, we will try to help you out to fix Headphone mode from Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
When you see Headphone Icon on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile notification area but you haven’t plug any earphone in your mobile. You can listen sound with headphone or earphone. It’s just a small issue from a long list of issues of Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile. We will show you some tricks and tips that helps you to fix Headphone mode in your mobile.
Reasons for Headphone Mode Icon in Notification Bar of your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile
There can several reasons that can cause Headphone mode stuck on your mobile. Some possible reasons are as follows:
· Moisture gets inside headphone jack.
· Remove headphone inappropriately.
· Water went inside the Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
Now, you have known that there are many reasons that can cause Headphone mode stuck on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
How to Fix Headphone mode Icon from Notification Bar in Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile
In our post, we will tell some possible solutions that can help you to remove headphone icon from notification bar. Just follow the below option to fix your problem in your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
1. Restart your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile
This issue can be due to Xiaomi Redmi K20 software related. So, if you restart your mobile and it can solve your problem easily. This is very quick fix for many Xiaomi Redmi K20 problems. When you restart your mobile and you will see the headphone icon is gone from notification bar. If icon is still there then you have to move to next solution.
2. Insert Headphone and Pull Out Slowly
If restarting your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile is not solving the issue then you have to follow this solution. For this solution, you have insert headphone very slow and pull it out very slowly. Here is the procedure:
· Insert the headphone into the Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile jack.
· Now, roll 360 degree the headphone plug inside the jack.
· After that, you have to slowly unplug the headphone.
· Repeat this several times. If you haven’t got the solution.
You can see the headphone icon from notification bar is gone and you have listen music on your mobile again. If you still see the icon your mobile then you have to follow the next solution.
3. Clean the headphone 3.5mm port
Sometime, there can dirt or water stuck inside your headphone 3.5mm port. There is little switch inside headphone 3.5mm port that detect headphone mode. If something stuck there then it will always show you headphone icon on notification area. If this is the issue then you can fix this issue easily. Here is the procedure to do:
· First of all, you have to inspect the headphone port with flash light. If you see any elements there then you have to clean the headphone port.
· Now, use the compressed air into headphone port and again check with flash light.
· If it is still there then you have to put cotton qtip inside headphone port. It will clear the dirt and other particles from port.
After that you have restart the mobile. Now, you can see headphone icon is gone from notification bar. If icon is not gone then you have to follow the next solution.
4. Xiaomi Redmi K20 Hard Reset
If you want to reset your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Press Power Button to turn off your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Down and Power Button for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will see Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing the power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will hard reset your Xiaomi Redmi K20 mobile.
Now, you have successfully reset your mobile.