It’s quite frustrating when you are playing music or movie and your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
mobile get stuck in Headphone Mode in notification area. Due to this Mode, you will not able to play any sound on your mobile. You have to use your earphone to listen mobile sound. In this post, we will try to help you out to fix Headphone mode from Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
When you see Headphone Icon on your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
mobile notification area but you haven’t plug any earphone in your mobile. You can listen sound with headphone or earphone. It’s just a small issue from a long list of issues of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
mobile. We will show you some tricks and tips that helps you to fix Headphone mode in your mobile.
Table of Contents
Reasons for Headphone Mode Icon in Notification Bar of your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
There can several reasons that can cause Headphone mode stuck on your mobile. Some possible reasons are as follows:
· Moisture gets inside headphone jack.
· Remove headphone inappropriately.
· Water went inside the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
Now, you have known that there are many reasons that can cause Headphone mode stuck on your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
How to Fix Headphone mode Icon from Notification Bar in Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
In our post, we will tell some possible solutions that can help you to remove headphone icon from notification bar. Just follow the below option to fix your problem in your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
1. Restart your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
This issue can be due to Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
software related. So, if you restart your mobile and it can solve your problem easily. This is very quick fix for many Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
problems. When you restart your mobile and you will see the headphone icon is gone from notification bar. If icon is still there then you have to move to next solution.
2. Insert Headphone and Pull Out Slowly
If restarting your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
mobile is not solving the issue then you have to follow this solution. For this solution, you have insert headphone very slow and pull it out very slowly. Here is the procedure:
· Insert the headphone into the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
· Now, roll 360 degree the headphone plug inside the jack.
· After that, you have to slowly unplug the headphone.
· Repeat this several times. If you haven’t got the solution.
You can see the headphone icon from notification bar is gone and you have listen music on your mobile again. If you still see the icon your mobile then you have to follow the next solution.
3. Clean the headphone 3.5mm port
Sometime, there can dirt or water stuck inside your headphone 3.5mm port. There is little switch inside headphone 3.5mm port that detect headphone mode. If something stuck there then it will always show you headphone icon on notification area. If this is the issue then you can fix this issue easily. Here is the procedure to do:
· First of all, you have to inspect the headphone port with flash light. If you see any elements there then you have to clean the headphone port.
· Now, use the compressed air into headphone port and again check with flash light.
· If it is still there then you have to put cotton qtip inside headphone port. It will clear the dirt and other particles from port.
After that you have restart the mobile. Now, you can see headphone icon is gone from notification bar. If icon is not gone then you have to follow the next solution.
4. Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
If you want to reset your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
mobile, then you have to follow the below procedure:
- Press Power Button to turn off your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
- Now, Press Volume Down and Power Button for 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will see Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing the power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm the Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will hard reset your Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
Now, you have successfully reset your mobile.