Samsung Galaxy S4 charging problem is a common issue is Samsung Mobiles. Majority of the Galaxy S4 battery charging issues are minor like installed applications, others by firmware glitches, some of them hardware-related problems.
Samsung Galaxy S4 charges very slowly
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile, you face a slow charging issue often. Sometimes it took a whole night to charge 100% battery. If you plug in your Galaxy S4 mobile and look into after 10-15 minutes, it will show you no changes in the battery.
Nowadays all Samsung Mobiles come with an inbuilt battery so you cannot changes yourself with a new battery. You have to visit your nearest Samsung Customer Care to get a new battery. But always changes new Battery is not the best solutions for charging issue.
- Turn Off Your Galaxy S4 mobile.
- Press Power key for 10-15 seconds.
- “Samsung Galaxy S4” will appear on your mobile screen.
- Press and Hold volume down key until the device finishes restarting
- You will see Safe mobile on the bottom corner of the mobile screen
- Now your mobile is in safe mode.
- 90% of slow charging is caused by an app. So you have to find that app in safe mode and uninstall that app from your mobile.
- You can Hard Reset Your Galaxy S4 Mobile. Before doing so, you must have backup your file and settings.
Galaxy S4 charges slow and heats up
When you plug in your Galaxy S4 for charging and it slowly charging up, also your Galaxy s4 mobile heat up more then you have the issue with your mobile. Sometime Galaxy S4 charging very slowly and it heats up bad to the point that it might explode.
It looks like that charging mobile and mobile heat up connects, but at some points, they are not. There can be many factors that can heat up mobile, like app crashing, app taking resources too much, and Micro SD card issue.
App Issue: Mobile slow charging and heat up can be related to this. So run your mobile in Safe mode and try to find that app who’s creating this issue. If you want to know how to run your Galaxy S4 in Safe mode, read the above section where we have mentioned about how to fix Galaxy S4 slow charging.
Micro SD card issue: some time micro SD card get corrupted or damaged, and phone tries to read it again and again. This process heats up your mobile a lot. It’s better to remove the damaged micro SD card from mobile and buy a new one.
Galaxy S4 won’t charge at all
Sometime Galaxy S4 plugging it in to charge, it didn’t charge at all. To fix this charging issue, we have to reset Galaxy S4 mobile soft so that mobile can start charging again. To do the soft reset, you have to read the following article of our where we have to tell you how to do hard/soft reset Galaxy S4 mobile.
Galaxy S4 won’t charge after Getting Wet
When Galaxy S4 get wet, you have to be more careful because Galaxy S4 is not waterproof. So you have to act quickly to save your mobile to become dead. Here are the steps you have to follow to rescue your mobile after getting wet:
- First of take a dry cloth and wipe Galaxy S4 mobile carefully. Make sure that you don’t leave any drop of water on your mobile. It better to switch off your mobile for some time and so that mobile can keep dry and won’t burn while charging.
- After that clean the charging port of mobile using a can of compressed air.
- Try charging your phone using a different charging cord.
Other Mobile Issues: