If you want to check own mobile number in Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, and Jio. There are various situations where we need to remember our numbers like in an emergency, social gatherings or business meets. There are also times when we have to shift cities multiple types or entirely change numbers and get new numbers were learning a new name every time gets exhausting. So one would think about how to check your mobile number?
Ways to check your check own mobile number with the help of phone settings:
Check own Mobile Number in Androids
if you own an Android mobile, then you can check your mobile number in the following procedure:
- First of all, Go to your main menu.
- Then, open the settings.
- Select the “About phone.”
- Now, Go to “Phone Status”.
- Once you open the status option, you will find your number under the phone number.
Check own Mobile Number in iPhone
if you own an iPhone mobile, then you can check your mobile number in the following procedure:
- First of all, go to your iPhone app drawer section.
- Now, open the settings.
- After that, in the settings scroll down to General and then go to “About”.
- After selecting About select open phone
- In the section, My Number will be displayed (remember to enable the My number before)
Check own Mobile Number in Window Phone
if you own a window mobile, then you can check your mobile number in the following procedure:
- First of all, go to settings.
- Select about and then go to more information
- Now, Search for the phone.
- After that, opening the open section click on the More button option.
- Under ICCID, your number will show up under “MY Number.”
Check own Mobile Number in Blackberry
if you own a Blackberry mobile, then you can check your mobile number in the following procedure:
- First of all, go to the home screen and select settings.
- Select My device.
- Now, select Advanced system settings
- After that, go to the card.
- Under ICCID check your number will be displayed
Emergency Talk Time loan
Talk time, the emergency loan is a useful service where if the user has no balance for a call or network usage. They can call on the emergency service and get a minimum of Rs 10 talk time or net when required. This service is not free of charge, and the user is charged interests which they have to shall be deducted once.
USSD Codes to check own mobile number
Jio: Sms to 199 or install “My Jio” app
Aircel: *1#, *131#
Bsnl: *99#,*222# or 164
Reliance : *111#
How to check the own mobile numbers with a JIO SIM?
Jio is one of the most used sims in India and has taken like Tata and reliance due to its three months free internet 4G plan.
When you have a Jio sim card, you can find out your own mobile number by going through your SMS and check the message for your last Data usage or previous call message. Also, if you check your email for your data usage message, you will find your information with your number.
Another way of finding out your Jio number is from your Jio sim Sms this message
Jio <IMEI> to 199
You will receive news that will display your phone number.
Using the Jio app is the most convenient way of checking your own mobile number. Just log in to the Jio portal, and then you can check your name whenever you want along with the available balance and deadline to recharge.
How to check own mobile number with AIRTEL SIM?
Airtel is a famous 3G network provider and has the “My Airtel” app in the play store where you can log in and register and can check your number anytime you want. You can also dial the following USSD Codes:
How to check own mobile number with IDEA SIM?
The idea is one of the most used networking providers with a robust 4G network all over India. Install the “My Idea” app from the play store, login, and register. And then check the account information to find your number displayed on the screen. Another way is to dial the following USSD Codes:
How to check own mobile number with BSNL SIM?
BsnI was previously called Cellphone that provides mainly 3G plans and is a government telecom company.
Today a majority of people in India have a Bsnl landline in their home. If you want to know your Bsnl phone number dial the following USSD Codes:
How to check mobile number with Vodaphone SIM?
- Dial *111*2# on your Vodafone mobile number
- Or dial *555#, *555*0#, *777*0#, *131*0# and follow the instructions on the screen.
We must remember our mobile numbers but even if we are not able to keep track of our numbers, we can either check our settings, call and ask someone, take a talk time emergency loan or use the USSD Codes to check our mobile number. We should also keep track of the above-given USSD Codes given for different network providers we use.
One of the easiest and consistent alternative is to install the apps from the play store and check in the account section whenever we want.