Elephone A5 Hard Reset comes into rescue when mobile is not working well like forget the password, slow charging, Mobile Hang or screen freezes, etc., after that, you have to Hard Reset, or Factory reset your mobile. You must take back up of your mobile before doing hard reset or factory reset because it will wipe out your all data from your Elephone A5 mobile.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Elephone A5 Hard Reset or Factory Reset or Unresponsive Elephone A5
Hard reset will wipe all of the data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Video, etc. Follow these steps to hard reset Elephone A5 mobile:
- First of all, make a backup of your mobile. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Elephone A5 hard reset.
- Switch Off your Mobile.
- Now, Press Volume Up and Power Key at a time.
- You will Logo on your screen then release these keys now press Volume Down Key until you select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Now press the Power Key button to select the above option.
- Again press Volume Down key to select the option “Yes — delete all user data.”
- Press the Power key button to select the above option.
- It will hard reset your Elephone A5 mobile and screen will show “Reboot system now.”
- Now press the power button to restart your mobile.
Elephone A5 Soft Reset
- Make a Backup of Mobile data. If you have activated “Anti Theft” in your mobile, then you need Google login details for Elephone A5 hard reset.
- Press “Home” Button and Select “Apps” icon.
- Select “Settings > accounts and Backup.”
- Tap on “Backup and reset.”
- If you want to select “Back up my data,” move slider On or Off.
- If you want to select “Restore,” move slider On or Off.
- Again go back to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Factory data reset.”
- Again Tap on “Reset.”
- If you have screen lock or Pin is enabled, then you have to enter that.
- Tap on Continue. Tap on “Delete All”
- It will soft reset Elephone A5 and mobile will restart now.
Elephone A5 Mobile Specification
|OS Version||Android v8.1 (Oreo)|
|Performance||Mediatek MT6771 2 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 512 GB|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth – 4.0, A2DP, GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Radio – FM radio, microUSB 2.0|
|Resolution||1080 x 2246 pixels|
|Front Camera||20 MP + 2 MP Dual Front Camera|
|Rear Camera||12 MP + 5 MP + 0.3 MP Triple Camera|
|Battery||4000 mAh Non-Rem. Battery|
Other Mobile Hard Reset: