You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Apple iPhone XS Max mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of iPhone XS Max is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of iPhone XS Max. When iPhone screen freeze then we need to hard reset iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max. After removing Home button from iPhone X, Apple has changed the process to hard reset the new iPhones mobiles.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset Iphone XS Max or Unresponsive Apple iPhone XS Max
- Quickly press for 10 to 15 Seconds and release the Volume Up button .
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button. You will see the Slide to Power off button, but continue holding the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- it will do hard reset your iPhone XS Max Mobile
iPhone XS Max Soft Reset
- First of All, Go to Home Screen.
- Now, Click on Settings Icon.
- Tap on “General” Menu.
- Now tap on Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings.”
- You will see a Warning Message.
- Tap on “Erase iPhone.”
- if phone prompt for password then enter pass code.
- Finally, It will iPhone 6s Soft Reset.