You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your ACER Allegro mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of ACER Allegro is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of ACER Allegro
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) ACER Allegro or Unresponsive ACER Allegro
- Press Power Button to Turn off your ACER Allegro.
- Press Volume Down+Camera button +Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- Wait till operation is complete. It will Hard Reset your ACER Allegro Mobile
Soft Reset ACER Allegro Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your ACER Allegro Mobile.