You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your ACER A500 Iconia Tab mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of ACER A500 Iconia Tab is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of ACER A500 Iconia Tab Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) ACER A500 Iconia Tab or Unresponsive ACER A501 Iconia Tab
- Press Power Button to Turn off your ACER A500 Iconia Tab.
- Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button. ACER A500 Iconia Tab Mobile
Soft Reset ACER A500 Iconia Tab Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your ACER A500 Iconia Tab Mobile.