You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Fac tory Reset of ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab or Unresponsive ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab
- Press Power Button to Turn off your ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab.
- Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Hard Reset your ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab Mobile
Soft Reset ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your ACER A3-A20 Iconia Tab Mobile.