You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your 4GOOD S555M 4G mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of 4GOOD S555M 4G is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of 4GOOD S555M 4G.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset 4GOOD S555M 4G Bor Unresponsive 4GOOD S555M 4G
- Press Power Button to Turn off your = 4GOOD S555M 4G.
- Press Volume Down+Power Button For 10 to 15 Seconds.
- You will See Recovery mode on your mobile screen.
- Use Volume button select “recovery ” to confirm by pressing power button
- Select Wipe Data three times to confirm Power Button.
- After that Select Ok To Clear all your data to confirm press by the power button.
- After that Back to confirm it by the power button.
- From recovery mode select “reboot system”. It will Hard Reset your 4GOOD S555M 4G Mobile
Soft Reset 4GOOD S555M 4G Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset You 4GOOD S555M 4G Mobile.