You can Hard Reset or Factory Reset your 10. Or D2 mobile for free of cost . We need hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of 10. Or D2 is also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of 10. Or D2.
Before Doing Hard Reset Read Also: All Things You Need to Know before Hard Reset or Factory Reset
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) 10. Or D2 or Unresponsive 10. Or D2
Before doing hard reset on 10. Or D2 Mobile, please make sure you have all data backup of your mobile because hard reset will delete all your data and nothing you can recover back. Here are steps you need to follow to factory reset 10. Or D2 mobile:
- Power off your 10. Or D2 mobile.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- when you see Fastboot Mode on your mobile screen, Select Recovery Mode by using the Volume button
- Next you have to Tap the Power button to confirm it.
- Next, you have to select “Wipe data” three times by using Volume button to go and select the Power button to confirm your action.
- Move down by using Volume buttons to select”OK” and press the Power key once.
- In last step select “Back” and “Reboot system“. and it will hard reset your mobile.
Soft Reset 10. Or D2 Mobile
- Select Settings from Menu
- Tap on More Settings
- Tap on Backup and Reset.
- Then Select to Erase all data and Reset Phone. Check Reset phone only if you want to delete all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Finally, Choose Erase Everything.
- it will do Soft Reset Your 10. Or D2 Mobile.
Other Mobile Reset: